- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Myocardial Infarction or commonly known as Heart Attack
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Hyertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Cardiac Arrhythmia (Irregular Heart Rhythm)
- Vascular Diseases include Aneurysms, Stenosis, Strokes, etc
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) and Stroke
- Why do I need a cardiac stress test?
- What is an echocardiogram (Echo)?
Heart Health Resources:
- The Heart.org
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American Heart Failure Society
Heart Healthy Recipes:
- www.Heart.org Featured Heart-Healthy Recipe
- Heart-Healthy Recipes from Cooking Light
- Heart-Healthy Recipes from the Mayo Clinic
Managing health is more than what happens at the doctor’s office. Visit https://carezone.com/home to download the Care Zone app.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” – Benjamin Franklin
For further information please visit: