Dr. RAMPRAKASH DEVADOSS
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
RAMPRAKASH DEVADOSS, MD
Dr. Ramprakash Devadoss grew up in south India where he attended medical school at Madurai Medical College and moved to the United States in 2012 for his advanced training. He completed a residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Cardiology at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts. He then pursued fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at University of Massachusetts and joined Premier Cardiovascular Center in 2019. Dr. Devadoss in board certified in Cardiovascular medicine and sees patients at both Casa Grande and Chandler locations. He specializes in coronary angiogram and percutaneous coronary interventions.
Dr. Ramprakash Devadoss offers clinics in both Casa Grande and Chandler, as well as in multiple hospitals: Banner Casa Grande Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Chandler Regional Hospital, and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Dr. Devadoss is very passionate about his profession. He is a truly compassionate provider who strives to deliver a positive impact in his patient’s life. He strongly believes that together we can make a better future with good health and happiness.
In his leisure time, Dr. Devadoss enjoys biking, listening to music, traveling and spending time with friends.
Coronary/Peripheral Interventional Services:
- Coronary and Peripheral Artery Balloon angioplasty
- Stent placement in coronary arteries
- Coronary Intravascular imaging
- Management of cardiogenic shock with temporary heart pumps
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- PFO closure
- Exercise & Chemical Stress Testing