Dr. ZIAD EL KHOURY
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
ZIAD EL KHOURY, MD
Dr. El Khoury grew up in Lebanon where he attended medical school at the American University of Beirut, and moved to the US in 2006 for his medical training. He completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Emory University in Atlanta and fellowships in Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology at Indiana University in Indianapolis. Dr. El Khoury joined Premier Cardiovascular Center in 2013. Dr. El Khoury sees patients at both Casa Grande and Chandler locations and is board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He specializes in pacemaker and internal cardiac defibrillator insertions/interrogations and cardiac arrhythmia ablations.
Dr. Ziad El Khoury offers clinics in both Casa Grande and Chandler, as well as multiple hospitals: Banner Casa Grande Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Chandler Regional Hospital, and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Practicing cardiology is one of Dr. El Khoury’s passions, and being able to have a positive impact on his patients’ lives always brings him the greatest satisfaction. He strives daily to achieve that, whether it is through counseling, patiently listening to their concerns or through safe and effective delivery of therapeutic interventions.
In his leisure time, Dr. El Khoury enjoys hiking in the mountains, listening to music, traveling and spending time with friends.
- Pacemaker insertions and interrogation with reprogramming
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator insertions and interrogations with reprogramming
- Pacemaker and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator generator (battery) exchange
- Loop recorder insertions and interrogations
- Comprehensive Electrophysiology Study
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Ablations
- Atrial Fibrillation management and therapy